Julie's Bakeshop Photo Contest
Here are the mechanics for joining the photo contest.
• This photo contest will feature Julie’s customers eating, buying, bringing or sharing Julie’s breads
• It may be in any occasion and activity that presents a joyous celebration
• It may be an individual or group shot
• Shots may include but not limited to Julie’s plastic bags, staff, façade and snack shop area
Who May Join
• The contest is open to all amateur and professional photographers and enthusiasts.
• JFC and Julie’s Bakeshop Franchisees, Employees and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not eligible to join the contest.
How to Join
• Participant shall purchase P200.00 (in single receipt) worth of Julie’s bread products to get an Entry Form
• Entry forms are available in all Julie’s Bakeshop branches in Cebu only (Minglanilla, Mandaue, Lapu2 to Danao)
• Filled-up entry forms shall be submitted to Ms. Kat Lubino at Julie’s Franchise Corporation Office in C. Padilla St., Duljo Fatima Cebu City or sent thru email together with the scanned Entry Form to: email@example.com
• Deadline for submission of Entry Forms and photo entries will be on July 15, 2011 at 5:00 PM
• Participant may use any Digital camera
• Each participant can submit up to 10 photo entries. Each entry is equivalent to 10 photos only. If the participant wants more, they have to purchase another P200.00
• Deadline for submission of photo entries is on July 15, 2011, 5:00 pm at JFC Office, C. Padilla St., Duljo Fatima Cebu City or send thru email together with the scanned Entry Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Photographs must be in digital format. Entries must be saved and placed in a CD with the participant’s name and signature labeled on it or email to: email@example.com . No print or film submissions will be accepted as entry into this Contest
• Participants may use models or props in their entries.
• Identifying marks, signs and address to insinuate information of ownership is strictly prohibited on the photo entry
• Winning entries shall be used by Julie’s Franchise Corporation in their advertising and merchandising efforts
• All digital files must be 3-5 megabytes or larger, must be in JPEG or JPG, TIFF or PNG formats
• Minor burning, dodging and/or color correction is acceptable. Hand tinting is acceptable, as is cropping. Fish-eye lenses are acceptable. High dynamic range images (HDR) and stitched panoramas are acceptable only if the combined parts are all made around the same time. Any changes to the original Photograph not itemized here are unacceptable and will render the Photograph ineligible for a prize.
• The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
• The royalty of the photographer shall not apply every time Julie’s Franchise Corp. uses the photos in the advertising, promotion and merchandising activities
• The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of Julie’s Franchise Corporation, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
• Judging of the photo entry will be on July 20, 2011
• Decision of the designated Board of Judges shall be final and uncontestable
• Awarding of Prizes to Winners will be on July 29, 2011
• If the photograph contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, and/or if any persons appear in the photograph, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photograph, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the photograph in the manner set forth in these Official Rules without additional compensation. If any person appearing in any photograph is under the age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on each release.
• Entry Forms shall have series numbers to avoid duplication
• Each distributing bakeshop will have allocated entry forms with series numbers
Criteria for Judging
Creativity - 50%
Photographic Quality - 50%
Total of 100%
There will be 6 winning entries:
• 50 Semi-Finalists Certificate plus Php200 worth of Bread Certificates
• 3 Consolation Prizes P15,000 each
• 3rd Prize Winner P20,000 plus trophy
• 2nd Prize Winner P25,000 plus trophy
• Grand Prize Winner P30,000 plus trophy